Sunday, April 4, 2010
Origin: Chapel Hill, NC
File: 99 Mb (320kbps)
Mojo Nixon - vocals, guitar & foot stompin'
Pete "Wetdawg" Gordon - piano, organ & vocals
Will Rigby - drums, vocals & aim-a-flame
Scott Yoder - bass & d.b.m.
Simon Chardlet - guitar & insanity
Off The Bench:
Blackie Pagano - bass
Jay Serman-Godfrey - guitar
Joe Flood - fiddle, mandolin, guitar & vocals
Vibemeister Bonehead - very big guitar & high hick vocals
Jeremy Tepper - harmonica electric
Tom Heyman - guitar parts unknown
Jeremy Jacobsen - claps
1. Gotta Be Free 2:12
2. Not As Much As Football 3:58
3. Mr. Correct (Don' Tell Me What To Do) 3:58
4. Buck Up and Stop Your Whinin' 2:48
5. My Free Will Just Ain't Willin' 3:24
6. Girlfriend In A Coma 4:08
7. The Pleasurelegience 1:37
8. Don't Ask Me Why I Drink 4:08
9. My T.V. Is Watchin' Me 3:05
10. Take A Look In My Eyes 2:03
11. Tie My Pecker To My Leg 3:20
12. You Can't Kill Me 6:28
13. If I Can Dream 2:54
This is the funniest album of all-time and it's got some truly good songs to boot.
Me, your Momma and some other whore...
Floatin' down the river on a shithouse door
Gonna tie my pecker to my leg, to my leg...gonna tie my pecker to my leg