Sunday, October 19, 2014

RIP David "Swampchode" Scioneaux Jr.






Swampchode started this blog before blogging was even a thing. He, like all of us in the underground community, took great pleasure in sharing music held dear to us.

Although life got the best of us and this blog has been on a long hiatus, it was never abandoned. In his absence I will do my best to keep this place alive and well. He will be missed sorely by all of us.

You were like a brother to me Swampchode, thank you for your contribution to the underground over the years and the memories you leave behind. We love you man, may your soul rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this terrible news. I used to blog on NOLA 504 after Dave invited me to join his team not long after getting it going. I never met him in person only through the Sludge Swamp blog community, some emails and a few phone conversations after joining forces on here. He seemed like a sincere all around good guy. My condolences to his family and close friends. RIP Swampchode.....Mr.T

    ReplyDelete

Love It? Hate It? Let us know!