Saturday, January 2, 2010

Metal Mixtape Madness!!!!!



This is a compilation that I put together for my friends over at the Sludge Swamp .  It starts with some good doom, then fades into the blackness.  All the songs featured are from this past year with one exception; "Wasted" by Seahag which is from 2008.  Those guys are awesome so I had to put them on there.

Here's the track list, check it out!

1 - Thou - The Song of Illuminate Darkness
2 - Celeste - Comme Pour Leurrer les Regards et Cette Odeur de Cadavre
3 - Haarp - Blindsight
4 - Javelina - Towers of Silence
5 - Ketea - Apochrypha
6 - Kowloon Walled City - Bone Loss
7 - Mala Suerte - The Hound
8 - Laudanum - The Last Sleep
9 - S:t Erik - Black Wall
10 - Seahag - Wasted
11 - Amesoeurs - Recueilement
12 - Drudkh - Ars Portica
13 - Fukpig - Cunt Hive
14 - Glorior Belli - Nox Illuminato Mea
15 - Goatwhore - Provoking the Ritual of Death
16 - Zebadiah Crowe - Devouring the Flesh of Kings
17 - Secrets of the Moon - I Maldoror
18 - Oranssi Pazuzu - Dub Kuolleen Porton Muistolle
19 - The Ruins of Beverast - Kain's Counenance Fell


And here is a link to the post over at the swamp:  Heavy eh?

Part 1            Part  2

Be sure to let them, and myself know what you think of it!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! love Thou, kinda remind me of Iron Monkey. Also love Amesoeurs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I tried to include a bunch of stuff that had been in my cars' rotation at the time. Thou is some heavy stuff for sure, I'll be posting up the rest of their albums in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

Love It? Hate It? Let us know!