Monday, December 7, 2009

Wesley Willis - Greatest Hits Volumes 1 and 2



1995 - Greatest Hits Vol. 1

Track Listing:

1. Rock N' Roll McDonald's
2. Larry Nevers/Walter Budzyn
3. Rick Sims
4. Outburst
5. Chronic Schizophrenia
6. Urge Overkill
7. Skrew
8. Tammy Smith
9. Vampire Bat
10. Elvis Presley
11. Chicken Cow, The
12. Kris Kringle Was a Car Thief
13. Easy-E
14. Jesus Is the Answer - (special appearance by the Wesley Willis Fiasco)
15. He's Doing Time in Jail - (special appearance by the Wesley Willis Fiasco)
16. I'm Sorry That I Got Fat - (special appearance by the Wesley Willis Fiasco)
17. Aftab Noorani
18. Norhwest Airlines
19. I Wupped Batman's Ass
20. Who Killed John Columbo
21. Stabbing Westward
22. Richard Speck




 
 
1999 - Greatest Hits Vol. 2

Track Listing:

1. Vultures Ate My Dead Ass Up, The
2. They Threw Me Out of Church
3. Oil Express
4. F*** You
5. Birdman Kicked My Ass
6. Make Sure I'm Out Screwing Up
7. I'm Running My Inkpen
8. Caryn Shaffer
9. Cut the Mullet
10. Jello Biafra
11. Suck a Caribou's Ass
12. Stop the Violence
13. Feel the Power of Rock & Roll
14. Frogs, The
15. Aime - (previously unreleased)
16. Girls on Film
17. Lotion
18. I Broke Out Your Windshield
19. Arnold Schwarzeneggar
20. Mr. Scarface
21. Al Capone
22. Harmony Joy Bus Ride


It look's like a rat's nest.

Here's the two Greatest Hits albums that I promised a while back.  Get ready for some laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love It? Hate It? Let us know!